Keith D. Smith Concrete Contractor Inc. is seeking positive, motivated, dependable, and hard-working individuals to grow our concrete construction company in South Central, Pennsylvania.
While some of our field staff spend most of their time completing tasks within a specialized area of concrete construction, our team is comprised of dedicated individuals who are very versatile in their abilities. All field employees are expected to learn and be able to do a variety of field tasks.
To be considered for employment in the field, an individual must possess the ability to fulfill the following requirements:
- Must have experience in the use of common hand and power tools
- Possess physical strength and endurance and the capability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Be able to work the hours requested, including overtime, as required.
- Must be willing to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Must follow OSHA rules and regulations, as well as all company policies outlined in the Keith D. Smith Concrete Contractor, Inc. Employee Handbook
- Must provide a set of personal tools, as outlined in the Keith D. Smith Concrete Contractor, Inc. Employee Handbook, and be prepared by bringing them to work each day.
Click on the Titles below to learn more about each opening.Apply Now
We firmly believe it is important to support our employees in personal growth for career success. We encourage and provide opportunities for growth within our profession by offering company paid certifications and safety trainings. We also complete employee performance reviews for realistic personal conversations about how and where individuals can grow within our company.
Bottom line – we want each employee to have the opportunity to grow and succeed as best fits within their lifestyle.