A Commitment to Continuing Professional Education
We believe strongly in keeping our employees educated and updated on the latest industry technologies, products, and processes. Proper preparation and training are essential in assuring our clients receive the best possible product. This commitment to education keeps us ahead of our competition, and further establishes us as industry leaders.
Year after year, our employees are sent to training across the United States. Below are some highlights from the certifications and trainings we have completed:
- 16 employees are certified by ACI (American Concrete Institute) as Concrete Flatwork Finishers – various years
- All Project Managers, Superintendents, and Foremen have completed or renewed the 10-hour OSHA safety course in 2010
- 20 employees are Green Advantage certified for green building techniques – 2008
- One employee is certified by the Concrete Countertop Institute for casting countertops – 2011
- 28 employees have attended the World of Concrete Management Classes
- Two employees have completed Concrete Overlay Training from Architectural Enhancements, LLC
- Two employees have completed concrete staining and engraving training from Engrave-A-Crete
- Three employees have completed Concrete Décor Show trainings
In addition to continuing education, we believe that staying active in our industry, the construction industry as a whole, and our local area/community is very important. We are members of many local, state, and national professional organizations that help us stay up-to-date with industry news and keep us involved in our community.