General Requirements for Employment
- Experience in the use of common hand and power tools is preferred but not necessary.
- Must posess the physical strength and endurance to push, pull, and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work a minimum of 8 hours per day, and overtime, as required.
- Must be willing to work throuhg all four seasons.
General Job Duties of a Foreman and Superintendent
- Supervise and work alongside assigned daily crew.
- Complete required paperwork such as daily logs, time sheets, winter weather reports, etc.
- Direct and assist with site layout, as outlined in job specific blueprints.
- Assure jobsites are kept safe and any work completed on behalf of Keith D. Smith Concrete Contractor, Inc. complies with company safety policies and OSHA regulations.
- Keep open communication and work directly with site superintendent and project manager to coordinate necessary manpower, equipment, and materials.
- Maintain a professional image for Keith D. Smith Concrete Contractor, Inc.
- Assure satisfactory progress, completion, and cleanup of jobsite.